GoldenClock's Date (clay) GoldenClock's Date (clay)

Ummmmmm..........

The visuals were quite well done, but I couldn't tell whether this was homophobic or stupid or both... But if it were up to me I'd say both.

-Jo

SpinningCubeClock responds:

Pffft, gay.

Where's Maurice Preview Where's Maurice Preview

hhmm....

pretty intersting... you have some style, but you need to really knuckle down on your animation. also, i liked the songs you picked for different parks, but just skipping from one to another doesn't work too well.

Dot Matrix Dot Matrix

i'd like to see more

that was pretty good man, id like to see you step it up a notch with full bodied characters fighting!

Semi-Sico responds:

Don't worry I have been working on one I just decided to take a break and get more inpiration.

Pointless Battle Pointless Battle

nice animation!

some of the best animation ive seen in a while, but i dont like the whole religious piece/peace

DarkSideOfTheWorld Part 1 DarkSideOfTheWorld Part 1

1st time eh?

not bad for you first flash, keep it up, and by the way, it would really spice things up if you added voices instead of text. I'll definitely watch the next one.

The CS God The CS God

no style

the simple fact is, thi movie has no style!!!

Slaughter responds:

Perhaps you should tell me what style you were looking for your not helping me bring better movies to newgrounds with just saying "thi movie has no style!!!" Oh ya if you want to sound all roman and stuff its Thy no thi ok thanks.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

god never looked so good

funny short about god and life